Wednesday, January 8, 2014

{A Little Mid-Week Moment}


Publication Information
Teen Simon and Schuster
12 and up
Middle and Secondary Level

Receiving books in the mail, is like receiving a birthday present when it isn't your birthday.  When books come in the mail, I'm always excited and eager to find out what's next to read.  When I was the Great EST by Jayson Reynolds is coming out this month.  I must say that the cover of this one threw me off  a bit, but that's perfectly fine.  I'm going to give it a go this weekend.  Never heard of this author, but I like reading books by those unknown to me.  Many times there is a treasure waiting to be found.

Publication Information
Tor Books/Macmillan
Secondary Level
So here is a classic, first published in 1986.  This is what I caught Josh reading tonight.  I have a good feeling there will be a review coming real soon!  Be sure to stop by on Saturday, where I will announce our first A Leisure Moment giveaway!  Until then...


No comments: